Pricing: The Jepson Center is available for $6500, the Academy for $7500 and the Owens-Thomas House Garden for Owens-Thomas House Garden rents for $2000, which includes the spaces seen in this packet well as internal security and housekeeping.
Jepson Center and Telfair Academy pricing also includes a Directors’ Circle membership to Telfair Museums, and all its benefits, while the Garden pricing features a dual membership for the bride and groom to Telfair Museums.
Directors Circle membership includes the following:
• An invitation for two to attend the President’s Luncheon and Director-led tour
• Exhibition Preview Dinners with artists (small fee to cover food and beverage)
• Free museum admissions for all guests (unlimited)
• Invitations to exclusive Director’s Circle events
• Eligibility to purchase two Telfair Ball tickets
• Recognition on donor wall and Telfair Ball Program
• Reciprocal membership in 345 museums in 45 states, Washington D.C. and Canada
• One complimentary gift membership for the family, friend or business colleague of your choice
Payment: Your non-refundable booking fee is due upon signing of the contract. We accept checks made payable to Telfair Museums as payment. We will return the signed contract and a copy of the check as a receipt for your deposit and final payment.
Rental Items: Exclusive rental amenities such as open exhibits, extended hours, use of museum items and docent-led tours are available for an additional charge.
Any rentals such as tables, chairs, flowers, catering, event planning, etc, are the responsibility of the renter. We have a list of caterers and professionals that we highly recommend and have enclosed it here, and are always happy to make suggestions or answer any questions you may have about our vendors.